Changing the display settings in windows 10
1. Right-click on desktop screen, select "Display settings".
2. To customize your display.
Changing screen resolution in windows 10
1. Click on "Advanced display settings" on the bottom.
2. Select the appropriate resolution, and click on "Apply" to save the change. The screenshot is shown below
To uninstall apps in windows 10: You can uninstall both apps and traditional desktop programs directly from the Settings menu in windows 10. To do this, you need to do the following:
1. Open the Start menu.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click System on the Settings menu.
4. Select Apps & features from the left pane.
5. The Apps and Features display all the installed apps on your PC. These applications can also be sorted on the basis of their size. Locate the application you wish to uninstall and click on the Uninstall button. You will be prompted with a message saying "this app and its related info will be deleted", click Uninstall to delete the programs in Windows 10.