You can configure or view the IP address of an iOS device by going to Settings > General > Network > Wi-Fi > SSID Name > IP address
However, there is another way of finding what you need in iOS settings. This is by using the hidden "Search" option. Use this to quickly find and access settings in iOS:
1. Open the Settings app on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
2. At the primary Settings app screen, tap and pull down on the settings screen to reveal the "Search" box at the top of the Settings screen
3. Type your search parameters to find the matching options in Settings app, then tap on any of the results to jump immediately to that portion of the Settings app.
Steps to configure Email on android mobile devices:
You need to know your domain name (e.g. example.com.au), email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and email account password. You also need to know the POP or IMAP server name.
1. Open your device's email application
2. If you already have an email account set up, press Menu and tap Accounts. Press Menu again and tap Add account.
3. Type your Email address and Password, and click Next.
4. If you have IMAP, tap IMAP. If you're not sure, tap POP3. USE IMAP ONLY
5. Enter the settings for your incoming server, depending on the type of email you have
6. Enter the settings for your outgoing server
7. Select Require sign-in and make sure your Username (your full email address) and Password are correct Tap Next
8. Tap Next again. Name your account and enter the name you want to display on outgoing messages
9. Tap Done