1. Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI): specification provides an open standard for device configuration and power management by the operating system.
2. Operating System Power Management (OSPM): is an operating system technology for managing the power of the underlying platform and switching it between different power states. OSPM enables a platform or system to implement the most efficient power mode and is applicable across all devices and components within a platform/system. OSPM is also known as Operating System-directed configuration and Power Management.
3. The Advanced Host Controller Interface (AHCI): is a technical standard defined by Intel that specifies the operation of Serial ATA (SATA) host bus adapters in a non-implementation-specific manner
4. iCloud : is a cloud storage and cloud computing service available on iPhones and other compatible computing devices. The service allows users to store data such as music and iOS applications on remote computer servers for download to multiple devices such as iOS-based devices running iOS 5 or later, and personal computers running OS X 10.7.2 "Lion" or later, or Microsoft Windows (Windows Vista service pack 2 or later).
5. The Global Positioning System (GPS) : is a space-based satellite navigation system that provides location and time information in all weather conditions, anywhere on or near the Earth where there is an unobstructed line of sight to four or more GPS satellites. Most smart phones have GPS built into the software.