44. If a new Log File is created, the currently open (old) Log File is closed and the is written to disk. The old Log File will have a name that contains the current date and time. Also, only one log file can be open at any given time in the Log Viewer.
45. The Log Viewer events can be viewed in any one one the three modes:
46.1 There are four status conditions that a firewalled object can be placed in the System Status GUI. These are:
46.2 The following information is displayed in the System Status for each firewalled object:
47. The type of transition notifications available to choose, when a Firewalled object changes state are:
48. An external group is a user group, the members of which are defined in an external LDAP directory server. An external group can also be used in a Security Policy in the same manner as that of a VPN-1/ FireWall-1 group.
49. CVP, Content Vectoring Protocol is used for content security.
50. There are two most commonly used FTPs. One is Active FTP and the other Passive FTP. The difference between active FTP and passive FTP is primarily on control and data ports used between the FTP server and the FTP client. FireWall-1 supports passive FTP.
51. The following steps uninstall a security policy:
52. SYNDefender is a Check Point proprietary application that defends a corporate network from external denial-of-service attacks.
53. Content Vectoring Protocol (CVP) uses port number 18181.
URI Filtering Protocol (UFP) uses port number 18182.
54. There are three ways that a User Database can be loaded into the FireWall-1 modules: