Power Supplies :
1. DC voltages commonly found in a PC:
2. One good way of determining a bad power supply is that the fan will not rotate. Also, the computer will not boot and the LED s indicating the power and disk activity will be OFF.
3. ATX12V 2.0 power supply provides four different voltages
4. ATX style systems use two power connectors, P8 and P9 to connect to the motherboard. ATX systems use only one P1 connector to connect to the motherboard.
5. Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS)
An UPS is required for any critical and un-interrupted use of computers. It has the following benefits:
Note that the UPS can give un-interrupted power only for a fixed amount of time under a given load, in the absence of line voltage